It’s a common saying that actions speak volumes over words but there is one more:
Here is a small collection from a post that is quite moving indeed.
- This can’t be any more accurate.
Editor’s note: not sure if it’s suggesting that having a ton of money gives you a better view…or that you MISS the view if there’s too much of it.
- Because life, in all its forms, is the most important of all.
Editor’s note: Ironically, they all go back to fighting after the ducks cross.
- And declare peace on the world.
Editor’s note: Oh boy do we need that now more than ever.
- Humanity at its finest.
Editor’s note: Love this picture as it really does paint quite a story. Humanity is not all lost.
- High definition photograph of the blood vessels in a human eye. It looks indistinguishable from the trees in a forest.
Editor’s note: As above, so below they say.
- An ironic demonstration that privacy is dead.
(Mark Zuckerberg testifying before Congress over privacy concerns after the Cambridge Analytica scandal last April.)
Editor’s note: So commonplace now in our society. They say that a slow removal of one’s freedoms is the smart way to control its people.
- When you can see everything you wish for in a single view, your heart and eyes may fail to handle it.
Editor’s note: Love at first sight and forever more from there <3
- The last kiss. Love cannot be stopped even when the train of life keeps going, leaving lovers physically separated.
Editor’s note: This brings some hope back into my life. Love really does conquer everything.
Original post: Quora